Sunday, March 3, 2013

Oryx and Crake Seventh Entry

As It is getting near the end of the book, I feel like I am starting to understand the author's intend of writing this novel. As I researched, she is an author who is one of the top Canadian writer for academic writings. She has wrote another dystopian futuristic novel, where religion of North America has gone extreme, changing the lives of everyone. I see the dedication she has towards this novel as I read more and more. It is quite clear that she has spent a great amount of time researching for scientific terms and knowledge she used writing her book.

As Jimmy arrived at the bubble dome, he starts remembering the past days when the bubble dome was called the paradice.
It seems like this is going to be his last flashback and I am quite excited to finally know about the Character Crake and Oryx and their deeds in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment